Saturday, January 24, 2009

Talk to me Goose!!!

Apparently I am the only person who when I heard that a flock of geese caused the Hudson River crash my first and immeditate thought was the saddest movie moment of my youth...when another beloved 'Goose' was also killed in an aircraft accident.



Talk to me Goose!!!




Darn you Tom Cruise!!! Darn you and your inability to handle another F-14 Tomcats Jetwash to Hades!!!



*rends clothes gnashes teeth*



As a kid I wanted to have the 'Goose' flat top, but after seeing Tom Cruise kill him with his subpar Fighter Pilot skills, I went through kind of a rebellious stage....

I blame this on Tom Cruise. (and Mountain Dew)

Some deal with grief by shooting down Russian Mig jets and saving your aircraft carrier. Others grow horrible kid mullets and shave lines in your hair.

I suppose we all deal with grief in our own way.

1 comment:

  1. Aah ha ha ha..

    That kid at the bottom looks like one of my cousins... hee hee.. it still won't let me follow you for some reason... Restraining orders don't extend to cyberspace, do they?!

    ReplyDelete